Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Madness!!


No, no ... not the republicans... or at least that's not what I am referring to.


I'm not sure if you are sports fans, or at least college basketball fans..


But, I witnessed my beloved Syracuse Orange do something amazing last night.

In the Big East tournament, they beat the number 4 team, Uconn after 6 overtimes!! Yes, six.

I was up until 1:30 watching the game. They truly played their hearts out and never gave up!


And now I'm going to settle in and see if they can continue the winning ways!
ETA: Okay, so they lost the Big East Tournament... BUT we got a #3 seed in the NCAA Tournament, which surprised me!! Let's go SU.

1 comment:

mommapolitico said...

Go, Syracuse! Honestly, Jen, I am not a sports fan of any kind, but, damn! 6 overtimes is impressive no matter how you cut it! Cool stuff, Girl.