Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Caroline Kennedy....

Okay... I'm probably slightly more interested in this because it involves my state.
I think this is such an intriguing pick. I can't understand how people are saying she shouldn't be selected because she hasn't been in politics...

umm.. Hello, she's Caroline Kennedy. She lost her father, uncle to assassinations. Her whole family is political. How can you say she hasn't been in politics? So she hasn't held a political office, so what? The last I knew that wasn't part of the criteria to hold office in the US Senate.

So, maybe she hasn't spoken up.... and been out there for the public to see... that doesn't mean she hasn't done anything...

Personally, I think some of the Republicans in our state are making it a big deal, because they want to run for the office in 2010 and they know they couldn't compete with her ability to fundraise.

2 comments:

C♥ said...

I've missed you!
Haha.

I have to say, I think she'd be super in the seat.

Unknown said...

Gosh she has as much experience as Obama, perhaps more than him actually.