Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Bailout!

I am starting to get real angry about how the administration is managing the bailout bill. I wasn't against it totally in the beginning because I figured something needed to be done. But, I really thought there would be some regulations added into it. At least some sort of stipulations attached. It makes me angry that the Treasury dept can just up and decide to change course so that it's not what the Congress intended when they passed the bill.

Then, I start to think about all the money this administration WASTED over the past 8 years.

First - they put us so far into debt, it's not even funny.

Second- at least the debt would be worth it, if we had invested into anything... healthcare, energy independence, or even public works.

It is such a tremendous mess.

1 comment:

monkey girl said...

If the government wants to keep the economy going...how about giving the money back to its rightful owners. I could use it right about now.