Sunday, November 1, 2009

A couple of thoughts.

Hi all. Been busy, been sick.. you name it.

First of all, Someone needs to put a muzzle on Liz Cheney... I mean really. We've come to a time where she'll even criticize the President paying respects to dead soldiers returning. I mean WHO CARES how Bush dealt with it. Obama is his own man. And it's not like he asked the Press to come along so we could see him there. The press is mandated to go.

Secondly... I'm as Woman's rights as the next lady... but of all the fights there are, is it best to focus our time on the fact that President Obama plays basketball with men and no women. I mean, how many women honestly could play basketball at that level where it would be a challenge for the president. Let the man have his recreation.

Thirdly, if I see one more ad for the 23rd Congressional seat. I might just lose my mind. It would be different if I got to vote in that damn election.

2 comments:

mommapolitico said...

You go, Girl! I think a great Democratic fundraiser would be to make Liz the target in that wet sponge game...you know, the one where you put someone's head through the hole in the board and people throw sponges??? I'd pay good money for that opportunity. Is she trying to fill the Ann Coulter void, or what???

And don't worry - it'll all be over by tomorrow and no more ads...for a good six months, anyway! Great post - you're brief this time, but mighty!!! :)

Fantastic Forrest said...

A muzzle is an appropriate device for Liz Cheney.

Jen, your continued commitment to truth, justice and the liberal mommy way has earned you some honest scraps. Come over and pick up your award.

Mwah!